Jonathan T. Linnemeyer, Esq.
- Illinois, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2007
- University of Illinois – Champaign-Urbana, B.A. Finance – 2003
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, J.D, cum laude – 2006
- Law Review, Lead Articles Editor – 2005-2006
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Robert E. Jones American Inn of Court
- President – 2014-2015
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Chair, Business Law & Practice Committee – 2011-2012
- Judiciary Committee – 2015-present
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Corporation, Securities and Business Law Section Counsel – 2010-2011
Published Works and Seminars:
- Contract Drafter Beware: Five Illinois Laws That Impact Contract Drafting and Enforcement, DuPage County Bar Brief, September 2015
- Courts Should Avoid Making Sausage Out of an LLC Member’s Interest During Collection Proceedings, ISBA Corporation, Securities & Business Law Newsletter, January 2010
- Seminar – Ethics at the Races: Recent Developments in Estate Planning Professionalism, ATG Trust Company, June 2007
- Illinois Tenancy by the Entirety in Bank Accounts, DuPage County Bar Brief, November 2005
- Thinket v. Sun Microsystems, ISBA Corporation, Securities & Business Law Forum Newsletter, June 2004
Prior Legal Experience:
- Lyons Law Group, LLC – 2011-2017
- Rolewick & Gutzke, P.C. – 2006-2011
We provide value-conscious legal services. We provide estimates at the start of a matter and seek approval when a material change occurs or when there is a mismatch between budget and billing, so the client knows the basis for our fees.
Excellence is rare. We are detail-oriented. Attorney Jonathan Linnemeyer offers a unique mix of experience, knowledge and industry savvy to navigate through your legal challenges.
We are responsive to clients’ needs and prompt in responding to communications. We understand that business moves quickly and that important matters can’t wait until the next business day.
We value your time. We handle the details so you can focus on your business.
We provide value-conscious legal services
Corporate and business law, including corporation and LLC formation, mergers and acquisitions, contract review and negotiation